||There is a significant relationship between strategy management and business performance of an enterprise. An enterprise can gain superior performance when it maintains competitive advantage. The essentiality of strategic management is to assist an enterprise to build up and maintain competitive advantage. Strategic management contains a serial of planned actions and decisions, it helps organization to achieve strategic competitiveness, maintain its competitive advantage, and gain above-average returns. Strategic management includes four major processes, they are environment scanning, strategy formulation, strategy implementation, and performance measurement and feedback and each of them has significant influence to performance of business.|
This research is to discuss processes of strategic management and how those processes could influence strategy formulation, management, and implementation and the key success factors of a business via study documents and a company. The purposes of this thesis include:
1. To analyze possible strategic management process that could maintain business competitive advantage and business performance at today’s competitive environment via study related documents and theories.
2. To probe into the application of strategic management on a business via study strategic management process of semiconductor product division of a company.
3. To understand related issues on semiconductor’s strategic management and build up a strategic management process model via study related documents and a company.
4. To provide suggestions to the company also those suggestions can be the reference of domestic’s industries while formulating and implementing strategy and managing business performance and the reference of other researchers.
Conclusions of this research:
1. To build up a dynamic strategic management process model.
2. Strategic management has significant influence to business performance.
3. The effectiveness of strategic management is influenced by consistence of strategy and collaboration within organization.
4. It has a positive influence to effectiveness of strategic management on confirming and managing key processes.
5. Strategic leadership has significant influence to business performance.
6. There is a significant relationship between strategy control mechanism’s build up and effectiveness of strategy.
Keyword : Strategic management; Business performance; Competitive advantage;